Mission and Values
Our mission, simply put, is to offer safe, affordable and quality housing to women and children who have experienced domestic and family violence.
Values and Beliefs
- We believe in empowering women through giving them the opportunity and resources to be in control of their own destiny;
- We believe in social and gender justice, and listening to our tenants;
- We believe women are entitled to safe, affordable long term housing and that housing is a human right;
- We work with others to provide wrap around, whole of life support, acknowledging the impact of trauma;
- We value being part of the community in which we operate.